What is a Dental Impression?
They are an imprint of the teeth and mouth. Dental impressions produce a close replica of your teeth and oral tissue.
How Does That Affect Me, the Patient?
Digital impressions eliminate the need for messy rubber-based impression materials and provide a more comfortable experience for YOU!
Additional Benefits for Taking Digital Impressions:
- Avoids the need for messy conventional rubber-based impression materials
- Improves quality, resulting in precision-fitting restorations
- Eco-friendly! Eliminates the need for disposable impression trays/materials
- Faster results! Digital impression files are transmitted instantly to the dental lab
- Precision! Digital scans can be magnified, evaluated and corrected immediately